Friday, February 19, 2010
Stand Up For Seaton?
What are we standing up for?
- 1. Regeneration not degeneration; a return to the original development brief
- 2. Community facilities for the whole town within the regeneration area
- 3. Seaton residents to derive the majority of the direct benefits from Section 106 payments
- 4. Real public consultation on all stages of the regeneration process
- 5. A *megamarsh* funded by external sources and not from Section 106 income from the regeneration area
- 6. The maximum possible amount of affordable housing in the regeneration area
- 7. The continuation of long-stay tourism on the regeneration site
- 8. A landmark Visitors Centre
- 9. A sustainable solution to flood water management in and around the regeneration area
- 10. A cutting-edge environmental approach to regeneration
- A trip down memory lane
- eco housing
- Aldi and Lidl beat Tesco and Sainsbury's in Which?...
- Haiti Benefit Gig
- Freedom of Information
- Carnival of Idiots
- The Day The Circus Came to Seaton
- And you can't have a pool either!
- My town is menaced by a superstore. ...
- Thinking out of the box...